In 12 hours my best friend, Anlee, will be getting on a plane to head back from Korea. She has lived there for 2 years now. I saw her briefly last August when she came back to visit and got married!
My prayer for she and Derek would be that they get here safely and quickly. I wish them joyful reunions with their families and friends. I hope they have minimal culture shock and have time to process the importance and magnitude of their time together in Korea. I wish them happy homemaking and a smooth adjustments to their new jobs! And obviously, I hope to see her very very soon!
This PostSecret always makes me think of Anlee!

oh, I am such a fan of postsecret. I know you are happy she is on her way!
ReplyDeleteAND NOW SHE IS HOMEEEEEEEEE!!! But, sadly no cheese dip or chickfila met her at the airport, which means she misses her NatNat!
ReplyDeleteAnd she loves your new blog header!