Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to Blogging!

I fell off the face of the blogging earth last year because I was incredibly busy with my first year of teaching. I enjoyed teaching kindergarten very much but I did not enjoy the school where I taught. While I was still teaching there it did not seem appropriate to blog about the position. At the beginning of my year at New Life Academy I decided if I loved my job there I would stay and if not, I would move to North Dakota. Well, guess what?

On May 29, I started the 3 day drive to North Dakota. I packed up what I could fit in my car and headed to Bottineau, ND to work at Camp Metigoshe for my second summer! When camp ended I moved to the Fargo/Moorhead area on August 15. Technically I live in Moorhead, Minnesota now but Fargo, ND and Moorhead, MN are connecting cities.

I figured it's time to get back to blogging! I intend to be here in ND/MN for a year and it'll be my first northern winter. I'll try not to complain much!










Natalie McCulloch

1320 32nd St. Cir.

Moorhead, MN 56560




1 comment:

  1. YAY the blog is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Oh and if you want a cute header thingy,I made it, so let me know what cha want gurrrrl

    ReplyDelete