This was my original project for the living room.
Materials include fabric, canvases, staple gun, hot glue, and yarn. Cover the canvases with fabric using the staple gun. To hang them I hot glued yarn on the back to hang each canvas on a nail.
I got this idea from these blogs:
Crafty Crafty
How About Orange
With my extra fabric I made these pieces for my bedroom. I got the "N" during a wall decor sale at Hobby Lobby then just accentuated it with the additional fabric art.
This is something I made a couple years ago using an old, beat up bulletin board. It requires some of the same materials. Again, I covered it in fabric but this time included puffy batting underneath. Add the ribbons afterwards. I used a staple gun to staple down where the ribbons cross. The ribbons have to be tight so they hold the photos up. Then I hot glued stones/marbles on top to cover up the staples.
Happy crafting if you try a DIY project too!
Materials include fabric, canvases, staple gun, hot glue, and yarn. Cover the canvases with fabric using the staple gun. To hang them I hot glued yarn on the back to hang each canvas on a nail.
I got this idea from these blogs:
Crafty Crafty
How About Orange
With my extra fabric I made these pieces for my bedroom. I got the "N" during a wall decor sale at Hobby Lobby then just accentuated it with the additional fabric art.
This is something I made a couple years ago using an old, beat up bulletin board. It requires some of the same materials. Again, I covered it in fabric but this time included puffy batting underneath. Add the ribbons afterwards. I used a staple gun to staple down where the ribbons cross. The ribbons have to be tight so they hold the photos up. Then I hot glued stones/marbles on top to cover up the staples.
Happy crafting if you try a DIY project too!
No comments:
Post a Comment